Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 April 2016

Update: I'm sorry!

Hey guys, although I've been following the insane twists and bends in the world of MMA over the past week I have not been covering it for one simple reason, UNIVERSITY WORK. I can't express to you how busy I've been with reading, researching and writing over the past 2 weeks so unfortunately I couldn't cover any of the events. Although I have now completed all of my work I now have to revise for my exams so there won't be much again for the next week and a bit BUT here's a quick catch up on my opinions of some of this past weeks events.

CONOR STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!
McGregor's tweets have kept me very entertained but also not fooled. I know that it was unlikely that Dana and the company would give in after saying he would definitely not be on the card at the 200 press conference, instead they much rather preferred having a 'who has the biggest dick' war with each other with Conor's main attack choice being twitter. I really wanted to see the McGregor VS Diaz fight but I'll settle for DC VS Jones 2.

What happened Jon?
Jones returned to the octagon after 15 months off and it really showed. He criticized himself after the fight with Joe Rogan and lots of fans said he looked rusty and the fight was boring. However, if you take another look it wasn't that bad. He beat a very dangerous fighter in a dominating fashion and got some rounds under his belt. It was a good performance but as Cormier said, it won't be enough to beat him. We expect to see a much better Jon Jones in the octagon on July 9th at UFC 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment