Total Pageviews

Friday 27 May 2016

Connor McGregor Scared Of There Being No Excuses!!

Right then people of the internet this is my first article. Sorry I haven't been able to write any sooner but I have had uni commitments. Caleb gave me an introduction and I hope you all get to know me through my articles. One thing I can say is I am a hardcore MMA fan I love every aspect about the sport. However I am biased towards a stand-up fighter especially a kicker because that is my true passion kickboxing, also if a fighter turns up to fight then they will instantly gain my respect regardless of the result.

Before every McGregor fan out there decides to chop off my head. I have to say I am a massive McGregor fan. I love his whole mind set, his loyalty and his confidence.
However I do truly believe he is scared of his fans not having any excuses. Even though when he lost to Nate Diaz he didn’t make any excuses. All of his fans did saying that Nate Diaz is to big. Which is very true, but my favourite excuse is that ‘McGregor didn’t have time to adjust to the weight’. I’m sorry but that is a load of bullshit! Out of the two fighters it was McGregor who had a training camp which was made easier because he didn’t have to cut any weight. It was Nate Diaz who was in Mexico on a yacht drinking and smoking well we all know what he was smoking. So to me saying McGregor didn’t have time to prepare makes no sense to me.

I was really happy when he got pulled of UFC 200 because I don’t want to see that fight again. It will end even sooner probably won’t even get out of the first round ending in McGregor getting knocked out or submitted. Once he does lose all of his diehard fans will make the excuses that its because Nate Diaz is bigger. Again it is true. There are rumours that they will be fighting at UFC 205.

The next fight McGregor is trying to make is a boxing fight against Floyd “money” Mayweather. If this was an MMA fight or even a street fight obviously McGregor would win and not just win he would absolutely butcher Mayweather on the feet from head kicks, body kicks, leg kicks, in the clinch with knees and elbows. even on the ground McGregor would just mount him and literally beat shit out of him. The fight is going to be boxing though so it will be a twelve round boring fight where Mayweather will win by decision. McGregor will be lucky if he lands a punch let alone wins a round. When he loses there will be the excuse of he isn't a boxer. 

The fight I believe he is scared of is Frankie "the answer" Edgar. The UFC and the media do not want to talk about this fight. They have even created a bullshit belt to keep Edgar quiet. when was the last time they made an interim title when the champ is FUCKING HEALTHY! and was meant to be fighting on the same card as the interim title. Frankie Edgar is the worst possible match up for McGregor because he has an endless gas tank, outstanding wrestling and evident from the Chad Mendes fight one punch KO power. If McGregor loses this fight there are no excuses. Because of this bullshit title fight against Jose Aldo it is possible that Edgar might not get his chance he deserves. 

The UFC need to hurry up and stop trying to save their golden child and give Edgar his shot!

If you liked this post or any of the others on this blog then please support us by clicking on the adverts your see in the sidebar and below. Thank you it is greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment