Total Pageviews

Friday 13 May 2016

HUGE MMA ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hey guys, as you may have noticed the name of the blog has changed to The MMA Genius' this is because we now officially have our first writer! (that isn't me). The posts haven't been as regular as I would've liked over the past few weeks due to education commitments but I have found a solution and recruited a new writer.

His name is Jordan Williams, he is my friend, a kickboxing world champion in continuous and a full contact kickboxer. He is also an MMA enthusiast and a phenomenal analyst, me and him have watched fights, talked shit and analysed fights pre and post fight for years and upon me setting this up I have always planned to get him on board.

This is my introduction post for you guys to understand how we got to where we are right now, he will make his own little hello post so you guys get to know his writing style and personality a bit better. You can expect to see his first analytical piece very shortly after that so stay tuned, make yourself a gmail account and click the follow button on the right sidebar of the blog or follow the Twitter Page www.twitter.com/TheMMAGenius

We also may potentially have a big announcement for the blog and other plans we have between the two of us beyond the blog so definitely follow us on twitter and follow the blog!

If you enjoyed this post and others on the blog please click on the adverts to support the blog! Thank you it is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment